Lead Engineer, Eligibility & Provider Systems
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
This position performs all key aspects of Eligibility and Provider Data Management, as well as operates as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) as technical resource for internal stakeholders for respective Claims IT solutions, including production issues. Primarily lead the creation, modification, and management of eligibility and provider data management for new and existing clients. Manages projects and documentation, as well as Quality Assurance and Implementation support. Conducts analysis and resolves issues related to Provider and Membership data. Provides solutions to improve operational efficiency in health care IT Claims between our internal infrastructures and Network Partners, Providers, Members, Payers and fellow NCH colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong technical knowledge in .NET and SQL processes (including SSIS & Stored Procedures)
- Strong technical and domain knowledge of Healthcare Member, Eligibility and Provider datasets
- Leads the design and development of Member Eligibility and Provider Systems making specific determinations about system performance, reliability, and scalability
EDUCATION, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Information Systems(required)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT Healthcare field (required)
- Leads the analysis of system specifications and translates business requirements to technical tasks for the development team
- Leads code reviews to ensure new or enhanced programs have proper logic and syntax, as well as, adherence to code standards for the organization.
- Ensure the timely and professional response to requests for support to troubleshoot and/or maintain production systems
- Conducts system analysis and development, with limited support, to keep information systems current with changing technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading the design, development, and implementation for products related to Member, Eligibility and Provider (required)
- Required 5 years of experience in the C#/ASP.net development, implementation, and maintenance