Project Manager, Analytics
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
This role is responsible for coordinating cross-functional teams and initiatives as it relates to Analytics. This position creates and maintains a product roadmap, release notes, marketing collaterals and reviews with various committees, project teams and senior leaders so key organizational decisions can be made and communicated internally. The incumbent operates as the subject matter expert on all Claims processes; Formulates, organizes and monitors interconnected projects for Claims; Creates, reviews and analyzes business processes in order to gain a deep understanding of current processes, identify areas for improvement and provide documentation for knowledge sharing. This position supports pre-sales activities and provides end-to-end program management oversight during product life cycle.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to implement, facilitate the creation and manage a Product Roadmap
- Knowledge of Project Estimation and Project Management & Product Planning
- Manage complex and changing deadlines; effective manager of time for self & others
- Comprehensive understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Ability to capture business requirements, interpret and synthesize into action
- Excellent communication skills for variety of audiences (technical & business)
- Works collaboratively and effectively with different departments and stakeholders
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- 6-8 years of IT experience (required)
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Healthcare Industry experience (preferred)
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Specific vision abilities, including close vision, operate computer screen for extending periods of time
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently