Project Manager - Analytics
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
The Project Manager is responsible for overall direction, planning, execution, control and completion of specific and complex projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. The Project Manager is expected to work in conjunction with data analysts and business stakeholders to prioritize projects and align resources to achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and manages multiple large and complex projects concurrently using formal project planning techniques.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities for designated project(s) to ensure that the objective and goals are accomplished on time.
- Establishes and maintains excellent client relationships and effectively interacts with senior level executives.
- Actively participates in the design, documentation, execution, implementation, and presentation of analytic deliverables.
- Provides guidance to the team on performance/productivity issues, helps clients to solve critical issues, and identifies innovative solutions to resolve complex problems.
- Collaborates with stakeholders/clients to define the project objective and goals, scope, approach, resource requirements, risks and communications strategy; align business processes across multiple stakeholder groups; and facilitate the creation and execution of project plans.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts/project team to design and develop solutions to meet business requirements; perform business and systems analysis; transform requirements into formal project scope; create proposals and statement of work.
- Build and maintain cross-functional relationships with all departments within the organization and serves as the central communications link to all project stakeholders.
- Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the department and company.
- Respects and maintains HIPAA confidentiality guidelines.
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all New Century Health offices, departments, and committees.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ in project management.
- Requires experience in a healthcare/ managed care setting.
- Prior data analytic and/or business analyst experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products including Project, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Cross functional business experience including project management and business requirements analysis
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Implementation/project management skills.
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management both internally/externally.
- Create training materials and ability to train all levels of staff.
- Manage and create project work plans of implementation of software or IT platform.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated, customer driven, resilient, able to manage multiple projects and energetic with a strong work ethic.