New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
The QA Analyst I is responsible for performing functional testing and quality assurance of ongoing system changes, implementing actions to increase efficiency and accuracy of test efforts (automation, test case repository maintenance, UAT, etc.). Assists in gathering and maintaining data for quality indicators for ongoing system releases. Actively supports production troubleshooting efforts as necessary and assists management with work planning activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and analyzing the requested system changes and providing feedback specific to business process.
- Assists end user departments to support UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for each release.
- Actively develops and maintains the test case repositories for functional and regression testing.
- Assists in gathering and maintaining reportable release quality and production quality metric data for each release.
- Provides requirements analysis based on as is and to be business process.
- Respects and maintains HIPAA confidentiality guidelines.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and integrity with New Century Health intellectual property.
- Assists Sr. Management with quality reporting activities.
- Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the IT department and company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of one (1) years’ hands on Quality Assurance experience - preferably in the healthcare industry.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Requires experience with at least one of software development methodology.
- Working understanding of SDLC, requirements analysis, test case management and execution.
- Hands on experience in manual black box testing.
- Experience with at least one mainstream SDLC tool (Mercury (HP), Microsoft, Borland, etc.).