New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
The CRM Programmer participates and contributes to the planning, designing, and implementing of new systems or changes in existing data processing systems to support management control and decision-making activities. Participates in program design and architecture where needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates and contributes in evaluating, developing, maintaining and supporting the company’s CRM systems.
- Works with the management to problem solve, evaluate needs and options, implements solutions, including the design and development of Microsoft CRM and other custom applications as necessary.
- Participates in new feature development and maintenance of existing capabilities in the CRM and associated systems.
- Works with SQA (Software Quality Assurance) and end users where needed for remediation of deliverables and support issues.
- Troubleshoots programming and equipment difficulties, and corrects or repairs problems as requested.
- Respects and maintains HIPAA confidentiality guidelines.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and integrity when dealing with New Century Health’s intellectual property.
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all New Century Health offices, departments, and committees.
- Provides production support / support for end users as necessary / requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ development programming experience, data processing, software development or a similar field.
- Requires experience with a variety of software development methodologies (Agile).
- Two (2) years’ experience in developing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Understanding of CRM architecture and design principles.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of designing techniques for computerized programming systems.
- Knowledge of modern principles and practices of program application and design.
- Comprehensive understanding of current development tools/version control systems.