Sr. QA Analyst
Job title: Sr. QA Analyst
Job location: Brea,CA.
Job duration: Permanent position, Mon - Fri, 40 hours per week.
- testing, planning, designing, implementing processes to executing for improved efficiency and accuracy of testing efforts;
- providing guidance on processes, delivering feedback and coaching to develop other members of the teamand improve testing capabilities;
- using Automation initiatives and efforts along with all test management activities, including developmentand maintenance of automation scripts;
- using Defect Management;
- building and maintaining QA environment and test data function, includingfunctional and manual data collection processes;
- coordinating with key stakeholders of the business to resolvedefects and identify viable solutions that impact internal and external clients;
- making recommendations for improvements of applications to programmers and developers;
- ensuring that testing activities allow applications to meetbusiness requirements to achieve organizational goal.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Information Systems or Mathematics orrelated or foreign equivalent plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Systems Analyst.
2 years of experience in databases & writing queries, Test Automation tools, defect management tools
New Century Health 675 Placentia Ave, Suite 300 Brea, CA 92821 Ref-RV