New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
Responsible for driving NCH’s overall brand and marketing goals that support the company’s growth strategy. This position will create and implement a strong brand recognition strategy and grow brand reach to increase sales by exploiting our unique product portfolio within a complex marketplace. Customer stewardship is critical and this leader must create a single-voice of the customer by driving an omni-channel platform. Conducts market scans by integrating data and analytics to create frames of reference to evaluate relative attractiveness and risks of marketing opportunities and threats; Develops a fluid infrastructure that allows for continuous assessment of product competitiveness and differentiation. Leverages a holistic view of target market segmentation and consumer profiles to influence both regional and national campaigns that are relevant. Establishes process to track quantitative and qualitative results of marketing initiatives; Works in close partnership with Business Development for aligning and executing product sales strategy and seeking out markets to deliver our portfolio of capabilities to consumers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic Marketer; ability to turn abstract goals into tactical and executable plans
- Collaborative; team oriented; skilled in navigating organizational priorities & agendas
- Intellectual Curiosity; places a premium with going beyond the initial result to understand the why
- Exceptional Communication & Presentation skills; ability to connect with a wide range of audiences
- Influence others; ability to present different ideas to enhance the perspective of decision makers
- Consultative; assess and implement solutions based on desired outcomes of the Executive Committee
- Analytical; ability to leverage data for making informed recommendations and decisions
- Energy & Enthusiasm; thrives in fast-paced, continuously evolving environment; projects passion
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 20 years Marketing experience (required) --- or ---
- Master's degree & equivalent of 15 years of related experience combined with education & training
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business-related field (required)
- Master’s in Business Administration (highly preferred)
- Experience with establishing a brand or rebranding a company (highly preferred)
- Consulting experience across different regulated industries (preferred)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1132