VP, Oncology Care Model Sales
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
This role is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the organization’s OCM product sales, marketing, communications and product development initiatives. The VP, OCM Sales is a key leader on the sales management team that links strategic objectives with day to day sales and client execution. This position supports pre-sales activities and provides end-to-end program management oversight during OCM product life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to sell directly to oncology provider practices and close the sales process.
- Depth of oncology practice knowledge to coordinate, manage and lead the full-cycle sales cycle.
- Manage and adapt to a complex sales process to the OCM product and provider practice while effectively working with changing deadlines.
- Ability to capture and understand OCM software development methodologies.
- Demonstrates exceptional oncology practice relationship skills as well as sales management skills.
- Works closely with the internal business development, analytics and clinical leaders to ensure targeted profitability is reached with existing/potential customers.
- Defines key buying factors and sales challenges and drives creative methodology to define value proposition to current and potential customers.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm while exuding a highly cited leadership capability.
- Understands operational and financial acuity with a deep understanding of a highly complex sales process with in the healthcare/oncology space.
- Maintains a working knowledge of OCM product capabilities and competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Acts with honor and integrity, serving as a role model for the company.
- Complies with HIPAA requirements and all New Century Health policies and procedures.
- Acts as an interdepartmental liaison between all New Century Health offices, departments, and committees.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree and fifteen (15) plus years of demonstrated sales and sales leadership experience in managed care, payer, medical imaging, EMR, GPO or specialty pharmacy industries.
- Prior direct sales to Oncology Provider Practices