VP, Oncology Care Model Sales
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
This role is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the organization’s OCM product sales, marketing, communications, and product development initiatives. The VP, OCM Sales, is a key leader on the sales management team that links strategic objectives with day to day sales and client execution. Maintains a working knowledge of OCM product capabilities to ensure competitiveness within the marketplace. Defines key buying factors and sales challenges along with driving creative methodology to define value propositions to current and potential customers. Ensures targeted profitability is reached with existing and potential customers. This position supports pre-sales activities as well as selling directly to oncology provider practices providing end-to-end program management oversight during OCM product life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possesses a depth of oncology practice knowledge to manage and lead full-cycle sales
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to understand OCM software development methodologies
- Demonstrates exceptional oncology practice relationship sales management skills
- Exercises operational and financial acumen with a deep understanding of a highly complex sales process with in the healthcare/oncology space
- Demonstrates enthusiasm while exuding a highly cited leadership capability
- Bachelor’s degree and twenty (20) plus years of demonstrated sales and sales leadership experience in managed care, payer, medical imaging, EMR, GPO or specialty pharmacy industries
- Prior direct sales to Oncology Provider Practices
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Specific vision abilities, including close vision, operate computer screen for extending periods of time
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently
- Ability to travel up minimum 50%